Monday, September 19, 2011

E-Verify: De Facto National ID and the End of Privacy

Click Here to Read the Commentary





Mr. Whitehead,
I read the editorials of many authors in my search for information and understanding in my effort to be prepared and to encourage those around me to also prepare. I would like to tell you that your work is some of the best I have found. You are clear, eloquent and always illuminate the lay of the land to your readers great benefit. Thank you sir, for all you do. It is greatly appreciated.
~Kaye





E-Verify is necessary. We must stop illegal aliens from coming here and working. The status quo is unacceptable. We have legal quotas that numbers almost a million people a year for people to come here legally. Surely you don’t suggest we do nothing to stop people from coming here and working illegally. This is insanity.



Ralph


No comments:

Post a Comment