Friday, February 10, 2012

Virginia School District Considers Cross-Dressing Ban for Students

Click Here to Read the Article





Dear Dr. Whitehead-- I was astounded by the position you took on this free speech issue in Virginia, especially your comment that "these days gender is a subjective thing." But my astonishment stems from the fact that I believe you got it RIGHT -- ( I am not suggesting you never do get it right :-)

I have personally struggled with the issue my entire life. I am 60 years old. There is so much we do not understand about gender or transgender matters that, even as a conservative and a committed Christ follower, it has been my perception that jurisprudence has for years been tilted against those who have a different understanding of gender or have a medical condition that puts them outside of the commonly accepted cultural norm. Thank you for your clear-headed thinking and courage.




When Christians abandon God's laws, just about anything can happen. The once Christian-oriented Rutherford Institute is now fighting for the rights of cross-dressers in public schools in Virginia! Once Christians abandon God's revealed laws and turn towards natural law theories or antinomian pietism, they are absorbed into the anti-Christ culture and fight for cross-dressing in America's public high schools! It's either objective biblical law or bust. Those who reject the Old Testament law will continue to lead the apostasy in the West.


No comments:

Post a Comment