Friday, August 19, 2011

Setting the Record Straight: Michele Bachmann, Francis Schaeffer and the Christian Right

Click Here to Read the Commentary





Dear John Whitehead,

We’ve never met, but you might recognize my name, because Jayson Whitehead published an interview with me on the Rutherford Institute website in 2005 concerning my book, _From Darwin to Hitler: Evolutionary Ethics, Eugenics, and Racism in Germany_.

I wanted to tell you that I was delighted to read your article on Bachmann and Schaeffer on your website. I agree heartily with it. I don’t know if you saw my op-ed article on the same topic (published in _Philadelphia Inquirer_, _Ft. Worth Star-Telegram_, _Sacracmento Bee_, _Kansas City Star_, _Modesto Bee_, and elsewhere), but here it is, in case you are interested:

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/08/17/3844430/bachmann-and-dominionism.html

Blessings,

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment