Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bill of Rights Day: Are Our Freedoms in Jeopardy?

Click Here to Read the Commentary




Mr. Whitehead,

I didn't come across your (Dec. 16th 2011...I think) op-ed piece in The Courier Tribune until a few weeks ago. Since I feel so alone in the fight for our freedoms, I decided to write to you and tell you there is someone out here that is like-minded in case you too feel alone!!! I know you are most likely a very busy man, so I will not take up too much of your time. However, I would like to mention that the scales fell from my eyes in 2007 when I found out that NC was being used as a guinea pig to test the issue of driver's licenses that contained a RFID chip and computerized facial recognition imaging. Since that time, I have researched the "rabbit hole" and found things that are most frightening to anyone who loves freedom. There is soooo many other things that I could mention, but to cut through the chase, I have found only ONE man who supports the type of government I want. His name is Ron Paul, and I hope despite the negative mainstream news spewing garbage that you will look deeply into his voting history and political platform and get on board in the fight against the tyranny that seems to be coming in like a flood!

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter!


No comments:

Post a Comment