Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The State of the Nation: Are We “Approaching Spiritual Death”?

Click Here to Read John Whitehead's Commentary






I so enjoy your commentaries and anything else I receive from The Rutherford Institute. I am 66, a woman. My husband of 81 and I are too old to fight, he fought in WWII for the freedoms that are now very obviously being taken one by one under a guise of being done for "our safety and security, defense, etc".

Everything you write about is oh so right! But please, do you know why America is not moving?
Young America is not standing up! A few..one here and one there. One individual can be stomped out and disappear and would soon be dropped from the news.

But crowds! Where are the crowds of disgruntled Americans demanding real change back to the morals and disciplines of a generation ago! Freedoms, civil rights all guaranteed under the constitution are now being judged wrong by the judges of today.

Anyway, sir. Thank you for the work you do and the hope you provide individuals who are caught in the legal battles related to these trying times..

I will die for my Jesus, gladly. I doubt that I would willingly die for my country anymore because it is no longer "my" country. God help us all. May he come swiftly.

I wish I could offer more than my prayers for your continued successes.

Blessings

Bonnie



No comments:

Post a Comment